Agora Insights — Olympus Community Weekly Newsletter — Saturday 9 April 2022
What’s Up, Ohmies!!
Welcome back to the Agora Insights — our data-driven newsletter — made by Ohmies, for Ohmies!
- Treasury Dashboard Highlight — Olympus Pro
- Numbers at a Glance — Treasury Deployment Continues, Frothy Market Conditions across Crypto
Treasury Dashboard Highlight — Olympus Pro
It would be difficult to argue that the rollout of Olympus Pro has been anything but a success. In just 6 months, the initiative has built a Treasury of over $3 million, partnered with 47 DeFi protocols, and continues to generate revenues in the range of $300–500k per month.
The innovation that Olympus Pro introduced, Protocol Owned Liquidity-as-a-service, has allowed the 47 Olympus Pro partners to focus on building their product rather than waste time contemplating tokenomics or projecting expenses related to traditional liquidity mining.
This development of symbiotic relationships with partner protocols will aid in the continued development of the econOHMy and push DeFi as a whole forward.
Here are the top 10 Olympus Pro partners in terms of Revenue per month:
You can check out the entire Olympus Treasury Dashboard HERE.
Numbers at a Glance - Treasury Deployment Continues, Frothy Market Conditions across Crypto
As we do each week, we returned to Delphi to gather up the latest protocol data and metrics.
You can access all of the enclosed charts and data at these wonderful Olympus Dune Analytics pages:
- Fluidsonic’s Olympus Lookout Dashboard
- Shadow’s OG Olympus Dashboard
- Edgecaser’s Olympus Give Dashboard
Please read on for this week’s numbers at a glance…
1. A Peek Around The Cryptoverse
1. Olympus Pro Treasury: $3,015,618
- 7-day change: -$275,887 (-8.3%)
- 30-day change: +$1,045,516 (+53.1%)
- 7-day revenue: $87,034 (annualized: $4,525,768)
- Current Olympus Pro Partners: 47
- The Olympus Pro Treasury holds the tokens of partner protocols that are utilizing the Olympus Pro platform. The tokens are generated via a 3.3% fee charged for use of the platform.
2. Market Value of Treasury Assets: $465,733,044
- 7-day change: -$3,996,332 (-0.9%)
- 30-day change: +61,129,056 (+14.1%)
The Dune Dashboard does not reflect the following assets:
- $23.1m LUSD staked in Liquity Stability Pool
- $20m DAI staked in AAVE
- $10m DAI deployed on Rari Fuse
- $2.8mil of TRIBE
- All vested tokens
The Market Value of Treasury Assets shows the current market rate of all of the assets held within the Treasury, excluding vested tokens. This value will be more volatile than Treasury Risk Free Value as it encompasses all assets in the treasury and not solely stablecoins.
3. Risk Free Value of Treasury Assets: $255,081,549
- 7-day change: +$705,281 (+0.2%)
- 30-day change: +$6,636,037 (+2.7%)
As a reminder, when the supply growth of OHM outpaces the revenue inflow, RFV per OHM will drop — this is part of the motivation behind OIP-18 & OIP-63 as covered in the December 22nd edition of the newsletter.
4. OHM Backing: $21.23 per OHM (Current OHM Price: $33.50)
The total backing per OHM shows the amount of Treasury assets per OHM token. Currently, 63% of each OHM is backed by the Treasury.
- Liquid backing per OHM: $17.95 (excludes locked tokens)
- Risk-free backing per OHM: $12.87 (excludes all non-stablecoins)
5. Number of Ohmies: 83,303
- 25 March: 83,760
- 2 April: 83,710
- 9 April; 83,303
7. Current Runway: 567 days
At the current reward rate of 0.1587%, Olympus can continue to distribute OHM rewards for 567 days even if it stops bringing in revenue. That’s over a year and a half!
Opportunities to contribute — join us!
To get involved with what is happening atop Mount Olympus, join the DAO Discord.
Once you are in, head to the #dao-start-here channel and read the instruction carefully so that you can get assigned a role.
Have any questions? Just ask in the #general-dao channel and a helpful Ohmie will appear to guide you along your path.
Keep it (3,3), till next week Ohmies — with love from the Olympus Agora team.